a month into school...and midterms are right around the corner. i'm settling in with work and getting used to the schools i've been assigned to. Region 4! which means most of the Anaheim Unified school district, part of Westminster, and a few in Fullerton Joint school districts. Once again, I establish chapters of Friday Night Live onto these campuses to implement alcohol,tobacco, and other drug free lifestyles and give the students a platform in which they can address issues that are important to them. In a nutshell, put Dare, Truth and politics together.
Last wednesday, I leave work at 2 and get to school fairly early. I decide to sit inside the UH building on a bench because all of the tables where MJ's coffee spot are all taken. Plus, I think an A/C building is way better than catching a breeze outside. So i'm sitting down with my back on the wall, reading a Daily Titan (yes, i actually pick those up from time to time) and a blind woman walks inside in the building with her guiding stick. I try not to pay her attention because I don't want to be rude. So I continue reading an article that I didn't really care for and then the woman and her guiding stick walk into me... and she says "Whoopsie Daisy" and mosies on by. I can't help but be confused. I know I'm not supposed to laugh but I'm in a bit of a shock on how to react. I continue to watch her as she tries to reach the other exit of the building when she walks into the circular pillar that's 10 ft away from me. Um, uh.. is God testing me? Cause I'm really confused. Things like these don't usually happen.
And, that's just the way it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is there something you would like to say?