Wednesday, July 23, 2008

no need to complicate

for some reason, a feeling has came back. a feeling that is borderline good and bad. good in the fact that i'm presented with smiles and a breath of fresh air. bad in the fact that it's bringing out the girly side of me. the side that i'm not too proud of when i start wandering into my thoughts a wee bit too much when the answers to most of my questions are simple. i'm trying my best to stay on the positive side because thinking else way (that's probably grammatically incorrect, but it works for me) takes a shot at confidence. and confidence shouldn't be decreased in any woman's mindset. someone had told me "can you just accept a compliment, damn it?!" i can, but the retarded part of that is that i can't either.

I've met some dumbasses in this past year... quite a few of them, actually. Most of whom I thought I needed, but found out that they weren't exactly what I wanted. Handing me half-ass lines or taking advantage of my kindness and mistaking it to patch up their old wounds but never knowing what they wanted in life. After acknowledging that fact, it helped me gain knowledge of what I really wanted and most importantly deserved. keyword: deserved. I'm young, I know that. I have time, I know that. It was easy to let the dummies go, actually. They just didn't seem to work in my book. They weren't characters fit to play the part.

But then what happens when the tide changes? Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but after having a repetitive streak of strikeouts someone actually hits one out of the park. Interesting thought. See, this is me being girly in my "quirky", unique, and random way. And this blog probably only makes sense to me and a select few. Ah well, that's why they're blogs. just how i see it... Enjoy the vid.

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh steeephie! we got loads to chat about...SAME BOAT different story ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not sure if you've seen this already, but i think it's a pretty cool cover...

    rawr

    ReplyDelete

Is there something you would like to say?