Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mercury Rising

i'm one of those people who find astrology interesting. i know some may think it's silly but it's always a good read and contributes to wishful thinking. everyone finds themselves wanting an answer on why they do things they end up doing. reading up on my astrology just gives me clarification on my thoughts sometimes. silly, yes i know. but it gives me comfort, and that's what makes it better.

So, I copied and pasted what I've read that I believed to be true (in other words...
If you truly knew me, you'd know that:

I can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like I see my world through a radio and I can tune experiences and points of view in and out as my interests change. I am curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. My mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease.

Strength: Your curiosity about a variety of interests

Weakness: Distracting yourself from what is most important

Traits of a Gemini:

  • Witty
  • Restless
  • Curious
  • Gets bored easily
  • Entertaining
  • Energetic
  • Intellectual
  • Versatile
  • Manipulative
  • Freedom-loving
  • Optimistic
  • Naughty
  • Fickle-minded
  • Conniving
  • Cynical

Likes...

  • Excitement
  • Communicating
  • Adventures
  • Learning
  • News & gossip
  • Writing
  • Travel
  • Gadgets

Dislikes...

  • Wasting time
  • Repetitiveness
  • Immorality
  • Hypocrisy
  • Seriousness
  • Being analyzed
  • Narrow-mindedness
  • Holier-than-you mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something you would like to say?