Happy August, you Leos and Virgos! So, I wrapped up my time at NBC.com but I got some good stuff out of it. I might be part-time for them and write some content for a bit; just waiting on approval for the position. AND, I got some freelance work with a marketing/ad group based out of west l.a. I'm not sad that my internship is over because I'm way too excited on what's ahead. I'm fortunate and grateful to have experienced the time I had at NBC/Uni; I freakin' LOVED every minute of it. No complaints, whatsoever. =) I'm back at FNL full-time again. Good to be back and get organized for the upcoming school year. back to what i'm great at and passionate about. and, i got a raise! holla! but i'm cutting my hours down so i can focus on school that much more. although, if i get further with digital media, marketing, and advertising... i'll definitely take the route where I can learn more to do more. I planned out everything for school so it looks like I'll be walking Spring 2010. keep that in mind. =) i'm working like CRAZY to finish. and for those of you who actually know my schedule, you know it's the truth.
my schedule's looking nuts, but i'm not stressing about it. i had a great summer and it's not done yet but i'm not sure when i'll be blogging next. i figure i'm that much closer to where i want to be and if i keep my focus, i'll get there sooner than i know it. motivation, baby!
while i'm blogging this exact entry... i'm watching Unwrapped on the food network. and, i had to share what "treat" they were featuring from texas...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is there something you would like to say?