So, my ying (the cousin Sheena) and I (her yang) decided that we should start our own blog together STRICTLY for our mobile uploads. We tend to take pictures on our camera phones A LOT because we always seem to come across the weirdest things. So if you end up actually going on our blogspot, you will see what random things we have seen and decided to share with the world. Often times, these pictures speak for themselves and other times we simply add some funny commentary to it. It may be funny to us, but not you... And frankly, we could care less. Look out for it soon though. The name of the blog has yet to be determined, but I just thought I'd give you all the heads up.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
you're lucky you have a blackberry.. i swear if i had one, posts every 3 hrs.
ReplyDeletei wanna post pictures...
ReplyDelete