So I'm sitting in the student lounge (well one of them) at the irvine campus and there are probably 15 people in here doing the same shit I am... Which is killing time before class.
Today is the first day of my fifth year. Though I thought I'd feel sad, I'm pretty excited about this year because I have a better head on my shoulders versus the other four years that I've spent here at csuf. This year-to-date has a lot to do with it. From thinking I might have to take a break from spring semester earlier this year to passing all of my classes and getting accepted to the T.Howard Foundation, flying to washington D.C., working at NBC.com, networking within the entertainment industry, still having a job after my internship, getting offered part time with nbc and being eligible for financial aid again... I've recharged myself with some legit motivation to continuing my way in getting where I want to be.
Single, employed, roof over my head, vehicle to drive, healthy, family, and sane. Simple things in life we take for granted sometimes.
Keep pushin' people. Everyday's a struggle, but hard work pays off.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
"God is love.... Rev Steph"
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDelete