Zombie-like!!! I'm not complaining because i signed up for the work-your-ass-off schedule between juggling school and work, both full-time (for those who don't know me). I miss NBC and the work environment. Random thoughts: too busy for a thing called a relationship with the opposite sex, I think that's called a boyfriend. It would be nice though. But ah well, Yahweh. Blah. This week I've lacked on sleep. Suuuper lacked on sleep. I need to wake up at 7am everyday. Working on it. Meeting with the asst dean of comm at school this morning went well. She asked if I was interested in being a featured student writer for the titan communique (CSUF college of comm newsletter). A page about me being a part of the t. Howard foundation. And possibly hosting a recruitment event open to all majors and informing them on how to apply. Which would totally work out because I'm set to be an ambassador for the foundation, in hopes to recruit and bring more prospective students to grab hold of the opportunities THF offers. I need to pick up sister at 1130ish in the P-M.. And I changed my schedule tomorrow so that I come in at 11am because I really need to catch up on sleep. What I need to remind myself off of the events and activities that occured this week:
Don't waste time, be productive. Plan wisely and plan period. Failing to plan is planning to fail. Everytime you're not working towards bettering yourself, someone else is shitting on your life.
A few words from brother...
Get with it, or get the fuck out. Don't fuck with anybody not fucking with your movement.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is there something you would like to say?