Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where in the world...

...Am I? Hehehe. Working on my ad presentation for next week and the weather is gloomy but cool at the same time.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. we ARE one in the same (:

    In regards to your comment on my post about how we have a hard time differentiating love and lust. I would beg to differ..

    I think we know the difference but we choose to hold them really close to each other.


    I dunno :P
    We think love is the most we can care for someone at a certain point in our life. Love is not exclusive to one person and has different meanings and qualifications depending on where we are in life.

    Lust is how much we care about someone in that moment and we know it almost definately does not equate to a lengthy relationship.

    But who's to tell us how to feel and why?

    ReplyDelete

Is there something you would like to say?