Sunday, September 7, 2008

beezies

So as I wait with marc,mike,len,tiff, raf and christina to hop on to a school bus to some secret location for a VMA performance... I see about 75% of these breezies dressed like they're going to a club or to an after party. I don't think they thought this through at all. Four-five hours standing on foot with 2-4 inch heels on isn't worth the calluses (spell check), bubble blisters, and fucked up tootsie roll toes that won't go away for 3 weeks. I don't know about any other females but... Seriously? It's a show where they just need people filling in the audiences. They're not gonna see your bottom half and I highly doubt they're going to bring you back to their hotel rooms. Wear some whack ass flats or some gay ass flip flops for all I care. I'm just saying for your own comfort. Don't complain either. No one dressed you but yourself. Hahaha. Hating? I wouldn't call it that. I'm bored, which is the best time to talk shit. Actually, the only time to talk shit. Don't act like you don't. Hahaha my cousin would call it "people watching".

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Is there something you would like to say?