Sunday, October 5, 2008

playing catch up



I was in vegas all weekend (from friday @ 2pm til sunday) and I missed my sister/roommate. Throughout the week, we're both busy to the point where when I get home she's either knocked out already or I'm too tired and knock out myself. Anyways, anybody who knows me and my sisters know that we can talk for DAYS. well, at least erica. haha, val and i keep it to a minimum. but, we're each others' ventilation system about pretty much anything in our lives. so anyways, i took her to yogurtland versus getting starbucks and we sit and play catch up with our lives. and well, as you can tell in the picture, we were both on our phones and not talking to each other. haha. but anyways, "hi my name is stephanie and i'm a crackberry addict". class, work, class tomorrow. fun...


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Paul and turned you into a crackberry addict.

    ReplyDelete

Is there something you would like to say?