Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tease

So I was starving this morning and decided to get something from the vending machine at work before I sat in my 3 hour staff meeting at 930am. Uhhhh, this is what happened. I swear, vending machines don't like me because this type of thing happens A LOT. It's like I have to prepare myself for a disappointment regardless if the snack I want is at the very top row or the very bottom. It's an unofficial battle every time, but geez! So, I then try to buy something else that will hit it and push it through. And, the trail mix that I thought would do the trick, ended up laying on top of the bag of chips. I swear I kept pushing that door a million times for my trail mix to fall through. But, NOOOOOO, not the bag of chips. AHHHH! When I'm hungry, I'm hungry! I put a sticky note on the machine just in case my bag of chips decided to fall down and I wrote down my office number and my extension. When I got out of my meeting, my bag of chips were sitting on my desk! Hah! Thanks good citizen! Yea yea yea, I know I'm corny.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah.. wow. Why was I going to post something about vending machines too? And why do we have a pimple in the same area?



    You complete me!

    ReplyDelete

Is there something you would like to say?