Friday, September 12, 2008

Let's make this a habit.

This is what I see as of right now. It's friday! 8:33am at csuf's sgmh building. I'm waiting for class to start. Dude to my right, sitting diagonal from me is knocked out as well as five other people in this new lounge area. Sgmh is pretty nice actually; especially when it opens the cafe and juice bar. Thumbs up with our fees going to more places to spend other money we don't have at and parking spaces that fill up by 830am...which means we have to wake up extra early to get to school and wait an hour for class to start. Sarcastic, I am. At any rate, I'm spending my "waiting" time reading a book for my thursday night class (idea industry: how to crack the advertising code by brett robbs & deborah morrison...there's a plug for you with a wink and the gun). Not your usual textbook really. But good insight from people in the actual industry. There's a must do list in the creative chapter and one of the must-do's was to take a picture everyday and post it to a blog or your flickr. Well, whaddya know? This definitely makes having a berry come in handy and will give me something to do and look forward to. It'll help me be a better observer and get some creative juices flowing.

Yup,
Steph
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Is there something you would like to say?